Thursday, January 21, 2010

How We Roll

Since we've had Levi we've had a hard time keeping up on our chores. I constantly remind myself that I've got it easy and it could always be worse. I only have one child and a stellar hubby to help out with that one child! I noticed that the railings were getting a little dusty the other day and said something to Jason. He said not to worry, he would get it taken care of. Well here's how Jason got the dusting done.

I don't know who was more amused, Jason or Levi?

Jason has done a great job getting a start on our packing. In the meantime, Moab is getting a little bored with the lack of attention. I think he's attempting to be a baby here. He's thinking, "Maybe if I lay on Levi's blanket and play with Levi's toys they might think I'm Levi!" Unfortunately Moab isn't nearly as cute as Levi.


Levi reclaiming his toy.


Levi is so super excited about his latest present. He absolutely cannot wait to go for a ride in his brand new Chariot trailor behind Daddy's bike! His head only needs to grow another inch or two and his helmit will fit like a glove!

No comments:

Post a Comment