Today is Levi's 5 month birthday! I have no idea what his weight, height etc. are, but if I had to take a guess I'd say bigger than at 4 months! He still drinks about 3-4 ounces of milk every 2.5-3.5 hours. He's started to adopt a napping routine, although I have to admit Jason is much better at enforcing it than I am! He usually takes a nap at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. give or take an hour. His first nap is usually in his crib and the second one is in the stroller. Sometimes he'll doze off in the afternoon, but he's almost always in bed for the night before 8:00 p.m. He'll wake up once through the night and then sleep again until 7:00 a.m. I really can't complain. He's a fantastic kid. (Have I mentioned yet that he's also a Daddy's boy?)
Here are some recent pictures. He's starting to grasp the concept that all those toes belong to him!
My beautiful blue-eyed little boy.
A forward facing Levi in the Bob. He LOVES this.



No comments:
Post a Comment