Baby!! We still have no idea whether Levi will have a baby brother or a baby sister but my tulips sure think it's going to be a girl.
I planted a mix of blue and pink tulips right after we moved into our house in September. We thought it would be a fun game to see which ones bloomed first. Pink it's a girl. Blue it's a boy. Simple enough. We're up to 8 pink tulips and not a single blue one. I'm starting to think the jokes on me...or maybe I just forgot to plant the blue ones?
Either way I am almost uncontainably giddy about the impending arrival of baby #2. I just cannot wait to meet him or her!
I'm also ridiculously excited about my flower beds. I never saw a single bloom when we lived in Colorado unless it came from the florist. I tried and tried and tried but nothing grew out there other than the 36,000 Yucca plants in our back yard. I miss the mountains but man I do not miss those weeds! Waking up in the morning in Indiana and seeing these flowers in bloom makes my heart smile and reminds me of the gift of life God has given to us.



Wow...the flowers are very pretty!!! Good job!!!
ReplyDelete