Thursday, December 30, 2010

Godzilla Loves His Milk

Today was my day off and I was so productive! For example, we took Moab for a 4 mile walk around our local park and let him run off-leash which he loved. Productive. Then I built this b-e-a-u-tiful block sculpture. Okay, let me rephrase. Levi allowed me 60 seconds of uninterrupted time to be productive and I decided to play with his blocks instead of tear down the Christmas tree . Unproductive.
Then Jason yelled, "Watch out! Here comes Godzilla!"
The game lasted for hours. I built with blocks while Jason and Levi practiced their running races in the kitchen. When I gave the all clear Levi would say "Ready, Set, Guh. Guh! Guh!! Guh!!" and then he would come barreling at my towers clawing at them until they were nothing but a pile of rubble. Boy did he get a kick out of this! And, consequently, Levi has been running around all night saying "Guh Guh Guh..."
Now, back to the title of my post. Last night Levi was being his usual goober self and throwing his dinner all over the place. We have a rule that once something gets tossed, regardless of where it lands, it's finished. The only exception is milk. We pick it up once. After that...finished. So as usual Levi chucked his milk. Twice. Jason picked it up, opened the fridge and the next thing we knew Levi threw his hand in the air like he was flagging down his waiter and signed "milk" with a big old grin on his face. That kid! How are we ever going discipline him if we can't stop laughing at his antics?!

Here are a few recent pictures and some more Christmas photos.


"Oh, Mom. I'm so tired but I just can't stop running around!"
Isaiah was so graceful in letting Levi help him open his present.
Practicing for our snowboarding trip in February!

Another one of my favorites. Levi & Isaiah.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures!! It's obvious that Levi delights in knocking down the blocks...just look at that smile! And the last picture is one of my all time favorites....3 of my favorite boys!

    ReplyDelete